Tickets are not required for the on-campus Graduation Masses and awards ceremonies. If capacities are reduced due to COVID, candidates will be contacted via their Loyola email account with additional information.
UNO Lakefront Arena Ceremonies
Each participating candidate for the undergraduate and graduate commencement ceremony is eligible for up to 6 guest tickets.* The candidate will not require a ticket for admission but will check in with Student Records in the graduate gathering area prior to the ceremony.
- We will distribute guest tickets on campus the week of commencement in the Office of Student Records in Thomas Hall, Room 204.
- Hours are: Monday, May 8 through Friday, May 12 from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- For graduates who are unable to pick up their tickets during the week, tickets will be held at the Will Call at the UNO Lakefront Arena on Saturday morning. Will Call open time TBD.
- After all tickets have been distributed, we will have a limited number of additional tickets left.
- These tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 12 in the Office of Student Records in Thomas Hall, Room 204.
- Extra tickets will also be available at the Will Call station at the UNO Lakefront Arena the morning of commencement, again on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The exact opening time for the Will Call at the UNO Arena will be posted in the coming weeks.
As per the venue's policies, all persons one (1) year of age and older must have a ticket for admission.
If capacities are reduced due to COVID, candidates will be contacted via their Loyola email account with additional information.
Please send any commencement-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tickets are not required for the College of Law commencement ceremony on Friday, May 12, 2023.